Marketing Goals & Strategies
There are two goals to SEO… attract visitors and convert. However, the BlendSEO view is that of a marketing consultant, from a broader view. SEO bleeds into other areas of social media, events, PR & content generation. In a sense, SEO is a contest in thought leadership – becoming a trusted resource on your subject matter. All efforts should blend to support lead qualification, nurturing and the general sales or conversion process. BlendSEO search engine optimization consulting strategies are specific to your needs, but often include a combination of content generation/distribution/marketing, market driven on page optimization, decisive interlinking or cross-linking, direct response marketing devices with calls to action and highly targeted link building.
Every website SEO begins with consumer research. This includes keyword research for the target market, an interview from your sales expert and competitor research.
- Business Discovery: Identify Business Strategy & Background, Target Market and Competitors
- SEO Review: Analyze your current SEO effectiveness via search engine ranking, back-link analysis, local SEO efforts, and social media engagement
- Website Review: Analyze server behavior, site architecture, spider friendly code, keyword usage, and potential penalties
- Identify keyword phrases for target market and vertical markets
- Research your traditional competitors
- Identify search result competitors
- Address major issues or penalties
- Map keyword usage throughout website
- Propose off-site strategy
- Training for your team
- Custom estimate for provided work